Hours, Admission & Parking
Parking and Admission always FREE!
1001 N. Schmeer Road
Portland, Oregon 97217
Phone: (503) 285-9144
Fax: (503) 286-9763
- Lower Grandstand/Simulcast Entrance: 9:00 AM (Daily)
- Club House: 9:00 AM (Live Racing days only)
- Turf Club: two hours before first post time (Live Racing days only)
- The 2014-15 Live Race Meet begins on Sunday October 12, 2014 and continues through Wednesday February 11, 2015. Please click HERE for a downloadable schedule.
- Portland Meadows is open daily for Off Track Betting (aka Simulcast Betting).
- Simulcast wagering typically begins at 9:00 AM / 10:00 AM and goes until the evening.
- Please check simulcast schedule available HERE for current tracks offered and opening closing times.
- Note: Portland Meadows and the entire Oregon OTB network are closed on December 24 and December 25.
- General Admission - Free, includes access to all floors and areas except 3rd Floor Turf Club.
- 3rd Floor Turf Club admission - The Turf Club is closed and will re-open for Live Racing and special events. Reservations are recommended and are available by calling 503-285-9144 and asking for "Turf Club Reservations" or emailing email@example.com
Parking is free!
For your convenience, ATM machines are available on all floors and areas throughout the facility
Children of all ages are welcome at Portland Meadows. (Note that bar areas are 21+).
You may not bring food or beverages into the facility.
Guests are welcome to take still photographs at Portland Meadows during live racing, in the saddling paddock, during post parades, warm ups, and races. Video taping and video equipment are not allowed at any time at Portland Meadows. Portland Meadows does reserve right to deny photograph privileges at any time. Photographs taken at Portland Meadows are for personal use only, use of photographs for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. If you would like to obtain an official photograph or video of a Portland Meadows race, please contact us at 503-285-9144.
Use of Electronic Equipment Prohibited
Guests are prohibited from using any electronic equipment such as cell phones, blackberrys, laptop computers, etc. for wagering purposes with Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW) companies while within the facility.
Google Maps has a thorough list of area hotels available by clicking here.