Hours, Admission & Parking
Parking and Admission always FREE!
1001 N. Schmeer Road
Portland, Oregon 97217
Phone: (503) 285-9144
Fax: (503) 286-9763
- Lower Grandstand/Simulcast Entrance: 9:00 AM (Daily)
- Club House: 9:00 AM (Live Racing Days Only)
- Turf Club: two hours before first post time (Live Racing Days Only)
- There are 60 Live Racing Days in the 2012 Summer/Fall Meet. The racing calendar can be found HERE.
- General Admission - Free, includes access to all floors and areas except 3rd Floor Turf Club.
- 3rd floor Turf Club admission - $10 per person. Live Racing Days Only. Turf Club admission is complimentary with purchase of buffet. For a list of upcoming buffets, visit the Dining section of the website.
Parking is free!
For your convenience, ATM machines are available on all floors and areas throughout the facility
Children of all ages are welcome at Portland Meadows. (Note that bar areas are 21+).
You may not bring food or beverages into the facility.
Guests are welcome to take still photographs at Portland Meadows during live racing, in the saddling paddock, during post parades, warm ups, and races. Video taping and video equipment are not allowed at any time at Portland Meadows. Portland Meadows does reserve right to deny photograph privileges at any time. Photographs taken at Portland Meadows are for personal use only, use of photographs for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. If you would like to obtain an official photograph or video of a Portland Meadows race, please contact us at 503-285-9144.
Use of Electronic Equipment Prohibited
Guests are prohibited from using any electronic equipment such as cell phones, blackberrys, laptop computers, etc. for wagering purposes with Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW) companies while within the facility.
Google Maps has a thorough list of area hotels available by clicking here.