Dining Options & Menus
Portland Meadows and Breakside Brewery proudly introduce Post Time Kolsch, a refreshing take on a traditional German-Style kolsch made with German Pilsner, Vienna Malt, and Liberty Hops grown in the Willamette Valley and fermented cool. Grab a tallboy today! Available where all refreshments are sold.
We offer great food at a great value, 7 days a week. In addition, we offer a wide selection of craft beers, spirits, specialty cocktails, and select wines. We have numerous locations on all three levels including full service bars, grills, snack bars, and restaurants to provide you with quality and timely service throughout your visit. Whether your in the mood for a hot dog, tasty burger, snack, mint julep, or an ice cold beer, Portland Meadows has everything that you’re looking for!
Please click on location name to see the menu offerings (if applicable)
- Located on the 1st Floor, north end of the building. Open everyday featuring great menu items from grass-fed burgers, to ½ pound sandwiches, and everything in between. Select draft beers and bottled beers are available, as well as spirits, cocktails, and wine. We proudly serve Ristretto Roasters coffee and Pepsi products.
- Open Year-Round. Daily from 9:00 AM until 15 minutes prior to the last simulcast race.
- We offer chef prepared daily specials for $5.50. Click here for this week’s tasty deal!
Starting Gate Bar (1st Floor)
- Open Year-Round Friday through Sunday, and live race days.
- Located on the 1st Floor featuring 28 high definition TV’s for watching the races or favorite sporting events. We offer wide selection of draft and bottled beers, as well as spirits, cocktails, and wines.
- High back chairs and stand alone tables available for viewing the races.
Paddock Bar & Winner's Circle Restaurant (1st Floor, Indoor & Patio seating available)
- Winner’s Circle Restaurant open seasonally and for special events.
- The Paddock bar is open during live racing, and special events.
- Located on the 1st Floor south end next to the paddock. Stand alone bar for walk up or seating service. Features wide selection of draft and bottled beers, as well as spirits, cocktails, and wines.
- The Winners Circle Restaurant, located inside, and outside on the apron next to the finish line, features table side service with a wide selection of sandwiches, salads, pizza, and snacks. Same great selection of beverages from the paddock bar. Please see the hostess for seating.
Finish Line Cafe (1st Floor)
- Open for Live Racing and special events.
- Standard concession located on the 1st Floor near the south end by the paddock area. Offering Sabretts Hot Dogs, house made beef chili, It’s It Ice Cream sandwiches, hot pretzels nachos, and more. Quench your thirst with a wide selection of draft and bottled beers, Pepsi products, hot chocolate, and Ristretto Roasters coffee.
- Open for Live Racing and special events, the Clubhouse level offers a majestic view of the race track and tables with individual TV’s to enhance your race viewing.
- Located on the 2nd floor south end, stand alone, walk up service bar or concession, featuring burgers to sandwiches brought to your table, as well as Sabretts hot dogs snacks.
- Quench your thirst with a wide selection of bottle and draft beers, Pepsi products, and Ristretto Roasters Coffee.
Cluhouse Bar (2nd floor)
- Open for live racing and special events. Stand up bar available for walk up service.
- Featuring a full bar, as well as bottled beers, wine, and cocktails.
Turf Club (3rd Floor)
- Open during certain event days and for special events. Located on the 3rd floor, our restaurants seats over 500 people with table service, TVs and majestic views of the racetrack.
Quesadillia with Salsa & Sour Cream
Hand Dipped Polish Sausage Corndogs
Phily Cheese Steak with Fresh Cut Fries
Chocolate Chip Pancakes & Orange Juice
Grilled Reuben with Potato Salad
Fresh Baked Breads
1/3 pound grass fed Cowboy Burger with fresh cut fries
Fresh Baked Pastries
Fresh Cut Onion Rings
- 1 of 2