NCP OTB KENTUCKY DERBY PREP HANDICAPPING CONTEST - FINAL
New Copper Penny Handicapping Contest. Win Cash!
- Preliminary Leg #1 - Saturday March 16, 2013 - Races from Oaklawn Park
- Preliminary Leg #2 - Saturday March 30, 2013 - Races from Gulfstream Park
- Preliminary Leg #3 - Saturday April 13, 2013 - Races from Oaklawn park
- $1,500 Cash Prize Contest Final - Saturday April 27, 2013 - Races from Churchill Downs
Note: the contests will begin at approximately 11:30 AM and will continue until approximately 4:00 PM covering six (6) races from the specified track at. Actual contest races will be announced in the week leading up to the contest.
Note: Finale starts at 3pm at New Copper Penny
Included races are: Churchill Downs 1–6
$20 entry for rewards members
$40 entry for non members
$200 in cash up for grabs each Preliminary Leg
- 1st Place - $120 + Free Entry (all fees paid) into Contest Final
- 2nd Place - $60 + Free Entry (all fees paid) into Contest Final
- 3rd Place - $20
$1,500 Cash Prize Contest Final
- 1st Place - $900
- 2nd Place - $450
- 3rd Place- $150
All contestants get one free $5 Win Match Bet Coupon and 5x REWARDS points on the tracks that are included in the contests.
Cost of Entry
- Preliminary Legs: $10 per person or $5 for PM REWARDS Members
- $1,500 Final: $40 per person or $20 for PM Rewards Members or free entry in one of the preliminary legs.
Maximum of two buy-ins per person for the preliminary legs and the contest final
This is a mythical bankroll contest. Each contestant must make one mythical $2 WP wager on each designated mandatory contest race. There will be 6 contest races. The contestant with the highest mythical bankroll at the end of the contest will be made the winner.
New Copper Penny • 5932 SE 92nd Ave • Portland, OR 97266 • 503-777-3414