Breeders' Cup World Championships - Day 1 Simulcast
There is no live racing today but it is Day 1 of 2 for the Breeders' Cup World Championships so you'll want to come to Portland Meadows or one of our 10 Oregon OTBs to get in on the action.
The Breeders' Cup will feature the best horses from around the world competing for $25.5 million in prize money over 15 races and is taking place at our sister property Santa Anita Park in the Los Angeles, California area.
The action on the track will be exciting and will feature the best wagering opportunities of the year.
First post from Santa Anita is 11:15 AM and the Breeders' Cup races begin with Race 4 at 1:05 PM.
The Portland Meadows Turf Club will be open with a special Turf Club buffet. For buffet menu please CLICK HERE.
Santa Anita / Breeders' Cup Race Schedule
1. Allowance 11:15 a.m.
2. Allowance 11:48 a.m.
3. Allowance 12:23 p.m.
4. $500,000 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Sprint 1:06 p.m.
5. $500,000 Breeders' Cup Marathon (gr. II) 1:48 p.m.
6. $1 million Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf (gr. I) 2:28 p.m.
7. $2 million Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (gr. I) 3:08 p.m.
8. $2 million Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf (gr. I) 3:48 p.m.
9. $2 million Breeders' Cup Ladies' Classic (gr. I) 4:30 p.m.
10. Twilight Derby (gr. II) 5:15 p.m.
All times listed in local, Pacific Time
Races 4-9 are all Breeders’ Cup Races
More information on the Breeders' Cup can be found here: http://www.breederscup.com/