Alexander Winter Greyhound Handicapping Tournament--Leg 4
Join Portland Meadows at Alexander OTB in Fairview for the Alexander Winter Greyhound Handicapping Tournament, starting on Saturday January 28, 2012 from 5:30pm to 8:30pm. This tournament will feature four qualifying legs all with a $200 prize pool. The top two finishers in each qualifying leg will earn not only cash, but will earn their spot paid into the Finals of the tournament on Saturday March 31, 2012, which will feature a $2,000 Prize Pool!
Buy in's for the qualifying legs will be $10 per person or $5 if your a PORTLAND MEADOWS REWARDS member and will feature a $200 Prize Pool with $120 going to the winner, $50 to the second place finisher and $30 to the third place finisher. There is a maximum of 2 buy-ins per person in each leg.
Qualifying Events will be held on the following dates: (tracks listed in parenthesis) all events are 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- Leg 1--Saturday January 28, 2012 (Jacksonville and Tucson)
- Leg 2--Saturday February 11, 2012 (Jacksonville and Wheeling)
- Leg 3--Saturday February 25, 2012 (Jacksonville and Palm Beach)
- Leg 4--Saturday March 10, 2012 (Jacksonville and Mardi Gras)
The $2,000 Contest Final will be on Saturday March 31, 2012 from 5:30pm to 8:30pm. If you don't qualify for the finals in one of the qualifying legs, you can buy-in to the final for $40 per person or $20 for PORTLAND MEADOWS REWARDS members. Maximum of two buy-ins per person. The finals will feature racing from Jacksonville and Southland.
The $2,000 Prize Pool in the finals will be distributed as follows:
- First Place--$1,200 plus $80 in food vouchers to Alexander
- Second Place-$500 plus $40 in food vouchers to Alexander
- Third Place--$300 plus $20 in food vouchers to Alexander
Players will also receive the following perks for playing:
- Free Programs for each contest track
- Free Match Bet Coupon worth $10.50 for each leg of the tournament (One Per Person)
- 10 X REWARDS points on all tracks in the contest
- Food Special for each contest
For More Information email email@example.com