Trail Blazers Ticket Giveaway
Join us at Portland Meadows as we will be giving away 200 pairs (400 in total) of Portland Trail Blazers tickets on Monday February 20, 2012, Presidents Day!
- 100 pairs of tickets to the Trail Blazers game on Tuesday March 20, 2012 vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- 100 pairs of tickets to the Trail Blazers game on Thursday March 22, 2012 vs. Memphis Grizzlies
No purchase necessary, simply show up to the track wearing your favorite Trail Blazers gear and you will receive one complimentary ballot for the draw.
But, you can get up to two extra ballots simply by using the entry form that will be in the PM Live Program for Monday 2/20/12 and by being a PM REWARDS member (sign-up is free and easy at Guest Services HQ on the first floor of the grandstand)
The ticket giveaway counter will be in the main entrance near the paddock.
The cut off for entry is the start of the 3rd race (approximately 12:56 PM) and winners will be announced after the 8th race (approximately 3:15 PM) and winners will be announced on television monitors throughout the facility.
SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. ELIGIBILITY. Sweepstakes open to Oregon and Southwest Washington residents, 18 years at the time of entry, except employees of Trail Blazers Inc., Portland Meadows, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties Inc., and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising or promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, such employees are not eligible for entry.
3. ENTRY. Enter as outlined above. Ballots must be submitted by the start of the 3rd race. Only one entry per ballot method to a maximum of three entries per person. Anyone found to enter more than three ballots will be automatically disqualified.
4. ODDS. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZES. As outlined above. Limit 1 pair of tickets per person. Tickets will be assigned and are not exchangeable. No game requests/selections will be allowed.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE. Winners must be present to pick up tickets. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winner(s) are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any federal, state, local, and municipal taxes on prizes. Winner(s) are also responsible for all expenses associated with the prize (e.g., parking and transportation), unless otherwise indicated. Winner(s) may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law). Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release as requested by Sponsor, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of prize to an alternate winner. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's consent to the publication, dissemination and use of his or her name, photograph, image, likeness and voice by Sponsor and/or the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties Inc. in any media at any time for any purpose without any additional compensation to, permission from or inspection by entrant.
8. PRIZE WINNERS. For a list of the winner(s) (available after March 22, 2012), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Portland Meadows Sweepstakes Winners, 1001 N. Schmeer Road, Portland, Oregon 97217.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney's fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses. Entrants acknowledge and agree that Sponsor is not requiring any gambling at Portland Meadows by any entrant as a condition to participation in the Sweepstakes.
10. CONSTRUCTION. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Oregon, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Oregon. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
11. GENERAL RELEASE. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants release Trail Blazers Inc., Portland Meadows, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties Inc., any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light) .
*Only one entry per ballot method to a maximum of three entries per person.
*Anyone found to enter more than three ballots will be automatically disqualified.
*Limit 1 pair of tickets per person
*Tickets will be assigned and are not exchangeable
*No game requests/selections will be allowed
*No purchase necessary
*Ballots must be submitted by the start of the 3rd race
*Must be present to pick up tickets
*If not present, tickets will be kept for pickup at PM Guest Services HQ until February 27.